GOTHENBURG, Sweden, August 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Isofol Medical AB (publisher), (NASDAQ Stockholm: ISOFOL)announced today that the company’s interim report for January-June 2022 is now available on the company’s website, www.isofolmedical.com.
The information contained in the press release is intended for investors.
Second quarter, April-June 2022
- Net revenue is TSEK 4,027 (7,333) and other income is TSEK 0 (0)
- The result for the period amounts to TSEK -54,033 (-45,394)
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK-0.33 (-0.48)
- Cash and cash equivalents at June 30th amounted to TSEK 277,727 (530,682)
First half of the year, January-June 2022
- Net revenue is TSEK 8,033 (12,548) and other income is TSEK 1 (0)
- The result for the period amounts to TSEK -101,907 (-88,055)
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK-0.63 (-0.99)
Highlights of the second quarter of 2022
- On April 22it was announced that the process of data analysis from the AGENT study had begun.
- Jan Törnell was elected new chairman of the company’s board of directors at the annual general meeting of the May 19.
Significant events after the event of the period
- On August 3, Isofol presented key results from the global pivotal AGENT study in advanced colorectal cancer. The data revealed that the study did not meet the primary endpoint of objective response rate (ORR) or the key secondary endpoint of progression-free survival (PFS).
- In July, Isofol received approval for a biomarker assay patent.
“ It is extremely disappointing that the results of the turnover analysis did not show the benefits we had hoped for. The final data and subgroup analyzes will be decisive for the final evaluation of our application options. I would like to emphasize that Isofol has a solid financial position, which will allow us to complete the AGENT study and analyze the final data efficiently and reliably. This is very important in the situation in which we currently find ourselves.“, says the CEO Ulf Jungnelius.
audio streaming, August 23at 12:30 p.m. CEST
On the occasion of the publication of the interim report for the second quarter of 2022, Isofol invites investors, analysts and the media to an audiocast on August 23, 2022 at 12:30 p.m. CEST. The presentation will be held by the CEO of Isofol Ulf Jungnelius and financial director Gustaf Albert, who will present and comment on the report, followed by a Q&A session. The presentation will be in English.
date and time
August 23, 2022at 12:30 p.m. CEST
To participate by phone, please dial one of the numbers below.
SUE: +46 8 50 51 63 86
UK +44 203 198 48 84
USA +1 412 317 6300, PIN 3977834#
The presentation will also be available on the Isofol website after the broadcast:
For more information please contact
Isofol Medical AB (publisher)
Ulf Jungnelius, MD, CEO
E-mail: [email protected]
Telephone: +46 709-16 89 55
Gustaf Albèrt, Chief Financial Officer
E-mail: [email protected]
Telephone: +46 709-16 83 02
This information is information which Isofol Medical AB (publ) is required to make public in accordance with the Securities Markets Act. The information has been submitted for publication, through the contact person listed above, to 08:00 CESTon August 23, 2022.
About Isofol Medical AB (publ)
Isofol Medical AB (publ) is a clinical-stage biotechnology company that advances and advances current standards of care for people with cancer by striving to improve the effectiveness of current standards of chemotherapy care. Isofol is focused on drug development for the first-line treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC) and seeks to elevate current clinical practice by unlocking the full potency of 5-FU with the addition of arfolitixorin. Isofol holds an exclusive worldwide license agreement with Merck & Cie, Schaffhausen, Germany develop and commercialize arfolitixorine for use in oncology. Isofol Medical AB (publ) is listed on the Nasdaq, stockholm.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
SOURCE Isofol Medical AB (publ)