The Company plans revenue-generating divisions in different sectors

COCONUT CREEK, Florida., August 24, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Integrated Cannabis Solutions, Inc. (“Integrated Cannabis” or the “Company”), (OTCPINK: IGPK) is pleased to share the following update.

Integrated Cannabis will consist of 3 operating divisions, all owned by its wholly owned holding company. These divisions will be: Cannabis, Branding and a 3rd to be named later (this division is being created from within). Our plan is for each of these divisions to generate revenue by the end of December 2023.

We estimate that we will file the Super 8-K and financials within days of receiving the audit for Consolidated Apparel, Inc (“Consolidated”), which currently produces approximately $1.2 million in annual earnings and will remove the Shell designation from the company and add earnings to our books. Consolidated has identified several acquisition targets that complement Consolidated’s business, which, if assimilated, will potentially increase annual revenue. These transactions, if completed, will be structured as asset purchases to expedite closings.

In July 2022, the Company issued 598,800 Series B preferred shares for 49.9% of GCTR Management, LLC (“GCTR”), a management company in the cannabis sector in California with two customers. GCTR currently generates gross revenues of approximately $300,000 per month. We have the option to purchase the remaining 50.1%, but will seek to extend that date through the end of 2023, so that we can pursue other opportunities to grow our presence in the California cannabis business. We will continually seek new acquisitions to potentially increase our revenues and seek to lock in 49.9% of two other entities with options to acquire the remaining portion by the end of 2023.

We have agreed to work on new projects with our partners in California each party holding 50%.

Our new division is set up within the services of an industry in which our management has decades of experience, which we expect to roll out in Q4 2022.

In addition, in the 4th quarter, we plan to begin to establish ourselves in the Caribbean to grow our Branding and Cannabis divisions. For our Branding division, we plan to manufacture products on the island for sale on the island and export the products to United States. For Cannabis, we plan to acquire the real estate and equipment necessary to operate a manufacturing operation. We will not be involved in day-to-day operations, but expect to receive a monthly fee for the construction and use of equipment equivalent to 25% of monthly revenue.

The company, in accordance with SEC regulations, will use social media such as Facebook or Twitter and its own website at www.igpk.org to announce key information in accordance with the FD Regulations.

Forward-looking statements

This press release contains “forward-looking statements” as that term is defined in Section 27(a) of the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21(e) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Statements in this press release that are not purely historical are forward-looking statements and include all statements regarding beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future. These forward-looking statements include, among other things, the relative growth of the Company’s future business, target markets, demand for products and services and business strategy. Actual results could differ from those projected in the forward-looking statements due to many factors. These forward-looking statements are made as of the date of this press release, and we undertake no obligation to update the forward-looking statements or to update the reasons why actual results could differ from those projected in the forward-looking statements. Although we believe that the beliefs, plans, expectations and intentions contained in this press release are reasonable, there can be no assurance that such beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions will prove to be correct. Although our Shell designation was terminated in conjunction with our Super 8-K filing, pursuant to Rule 144 of the Securities Act of 1933, we are required to publish information on Form 10 in the form of the Super 8-K filing during 1 year in accordance with Rule 144. Nothing in this press release should be construed in any way as an indication of our future earnings, financial condition or stock price. There can be no assurance that GCTR or Consolidated will maintain their current level of revenue; thus, future periods may generate less revenue than its historical revenue to date.

SOURCE Integrated Cannabis Solutions, Inc.